Monday, January 11, 2010

Been too long

So I haven't posted in way too long. I think I'll start by just posting up to do lists day by day and thoughts as I go.

I haven't made it nearly as far into my studying for the Financial Math actuarial exam yet. Each part is taking more time than I originally expected. I'm making flash cards of the TONS of formulas that need to be memorized. Tomorrow I'm planning on finishing the last part of the second module before lunch tomorrow.

After finishing the second module I'll figure out anything we need for dinner tomorrow. I'm not sure if we're going to do leftovers or if I'm going to cook something. If I need to go to the grocery store it will happen after lunch.

In the afternoon I will get through as much of the third module as I can. Right now it's the plan for tomorrow, we'll see if anything else gets added on.

No comments:

Post a Comment