Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Point? Maybe?

So, new blog. Yeah. It should probably have a purpose, a reason... something. The basic idea here is for me to have someplace to keep track of my goals. In general I find myself to be stumbling forward from task to task. I try and organize myself and prioritize my time and it fails again and again. So I'm starting this blog as a place to publish what I am trying to do to the world in the hopes that this publicity aids me in achieving what I am setting out to do.

I'm not sure if I will have much to put up here right off the get go. Next week is finals week and my main goal is getting through finals. After that, we shall see.

Oh yeah. I decided to name this blog "Checked Off" because I have always admired people who are able to make lists and get through them. Even getting that far for myself with grocery lists has taken a long time but it has been worthwhile. I'm looking to find a way to put lists up on here and list % completed and check things off as I achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment